Kellita Smith is a renowned actress and comedian, best known for her role as Wanda McCullough in the hit sitcom “The Bernie Mac Show.” Despite being in the public eye for over two decades, Kellita Smith has managed to keep her personal life out of the spotlight. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Kellita Smith’s dating history, current relationship status, and any rumors surrounding her love life.
Kellita Smith has been relatively private about her romantic relationships in the past. However, it is known that she was previously in a relationship with actor and comedian, Bernie Mac, who played her on-screen husband in “The Bernie Mac Show.” The two were rumored to have dated for a short time before deciding to remain friends.
Current Relationship Status:
Who is Kellita Smith Dating Now?
There is currently no information available about Kellita Smith’s dating life. She has not been seen publicly with any romantic partners, nor has she made any statements about her relationship status.
Despite Kellita Smith’s efforts to keep her personal life private, rumors have still circulated about her dating life. In the past, she has been linked to several celebrities, including her co-star in “The Bernie Mac Show,” Jeremy Suarez. However, neither Kellita nor Jeremy have ever confirmed these rumors.
Kellita Smith has not been publicly known to have gone through any high-profile breakups. As mentioned earlier, she and Bernie Mac remained friends even after their rumored relationship ended.
- Kellita Smith was born on January 15, 1969, in Chicago, Illinois.
- She began her career as a model before transitioning to acting.
- In addition to her role on “The Bernie Mac Show,” Kellita has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and movies, including “The First Family,” “In Living Color,” and “The Crossing Guard.”
- She has also lent her voice to several animated series, such as “The Boondocks” and “Robot Chicken.”
- Kellita Smith is an active philanthropist, supporting organizations that provide aid to those affected by HIV/AIDS and homelessness.