Brad Simpson is a well-known British singer and guitarist, best known as the lead vocalist of the pop-rock band, The Vamps. With his good looks, charm, and talent, Brad has a huge fan following who are always curious about his personal life, especially his dating life. In this article, we will explore Brad Simpson’s past relationships, current relationship status, rumours, and who he is dating now.
Who is Brad Simpson Dating Now?
As of 2023, Brad Simpson is currently dating a girl named Olivia O’Brien. Olivia is a 27-year-old American singer and songwriter, known for her hit songs such as “Josslyn” and “I Hate U, I Love U.” Brad and Olivia have been dating since 2020 and are often seen sharing their adorable moments on social media.
Before Olivia, Brad was in a long-term relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Elle Lively McBroom. Elle is a social media personality and YouTuber, known for her family vlogs on YouTube. Brad and Elle started dating in 2018 and were together for almost two years before calling it quits in 2020. The reason for their breakup is not known.
Prior to Elle, Brad was linked with several other women, including:
- Lauren Jauregui – Brad was rumoured to be dating the Fifth Harmony member in 2015, but they never confirmed their relationship.
- Grace Chatto – Brad was also linked with Clean Bandit member Grace Chatto in 2015. However, the rumours were never confirmed.
- Anais Gallagher – Brad was linked with Anais Gallagher, the daughter of Oasis member Noel Gallagher, in 2016. However, they were never seen together again, and the rumours died down.
Current Relationship Status:
As mentioned earlier, Brad is currently in a relationship with Olivia O’Brien, and they seem to be going strong. They often share their pictures and videos on social media, and fans are loving their chemistry.
There have been no major rumours about Brad’s relationship status since he started dating Olivia. However, in the past, Brad has been the subject of many rumours and speculations. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Brad and Selena Gomez – In 2016, Brad and Selena Gomez were rumoured to be dating, but the rumours were never confirmed.
- Brad and Sabrina Carpenter – Brad was also linked with Sabrina Carpenter in 2018, but they never confirmed their relationship.
Brad’s most significant breakup was with his ex-girlfriend Elle Lively McBroom in 2020. They had been together for almost two years and seemed happy together, but something went wrong, and they decided to go their separate ways. The reason for their breakup is not known.
- Brad Simpson was born on July 28, 1995, in Sutton Coldfield, England.
- He formed The Vamps in 2012 with three of his friends, James McVey, Connor Ball, and Tristan Evans.
- The Vamps have released four studio albums, and their music has been streamed billions of times.
- Brad is known for his distinctive voice, which is often compared to that of Maroon 5’s lead singer, Adam Levine.
- Brad has a huge fan following on social media, with over 2 million followers on Instagram alone.
Brad Simpson’s love life has always been a topic of interest for his fans, and with his current relationship with Olivia O’Brien, they seem to be more than happy. Although Brad has been linked with several women in the past, he has always kept his